There is an image at the bottom of this page for those of us who prefer pictures.
Our graphics are so easy to put up, anyone can do it. But beware some of the fancier designs can be tricky if you don't follow the instructions. So read on for a successful project.
Please make sure the surface is clean and dry before applying decals. Do not install in temperature below 50 degrees or higher than 95 degrees. Please allow fresh paint to cure for 7 days before application.
1. Choose the look you want to achieve with your graphics.
2. Before removing any backing, use scotch tape to place the graphics on the wall/surface where you want them. I usually leave application tape overhanging to assist with this so that you can try different ideas of where you want these placed.
3. As you take the graphics off to prepare to place them permanently, use the scotch tape as placeholders for your graphics placement on the wall/surface. If your decal is in separate pieces, the seam may overlap slightly. This is to allow for alignment errors. You can trim this with an exacto knife or scissors.
4. To remove the white backing from the graphic: Lay the graphic face down on a level surface. Peel backing away from graphic, making sure the graphic stays adhered to the application tape. For intricate areas of the graphic: Use an applicator tool such as a credit card to hold down the graphic while the backing is removed.
5. Apply graphic to the wall/surface. Smooth entire surface of graphic to wall, using your applicator tool in which case a credit card will work perfectly, working from the middle outward, to smooth out bubbles.
6. To remove application tape from wall/graphic: Slowly peel the tape downward off of the wall/graphic. For intricate designs, use the applicator to hold the graphic in place while peeling away the liner. Repeat directions for each decal. And you're done! Note: Wall Graphics have been tested on and successfully removed from many surfaces. Due to the variety of surfaces, we cannot guarantee that our decals will adhere to all surfaces. Please follow our guidelines for installation and have fun with them!